Evan was a good sport and helped me take a bunch of pictures during our walk. Maybe too good a sport. I actually really don't like to be photographed.
- Raised the bust darts by about an inch.
- Instead of trying French seams again, I used the sewing machine's overedge stitch with the overedge stitch foot.
- The overedge stitch foot is awesome! It's great for topstitching.
- Used this tutorial by Four Square Walls for the collar bit because reading through the Grainline sewalong tutorial still confuzes me. Sigh.
- Accidentally put the topmost button at the top of the button band rather than on the collar stand... heh heh heh.
Next time (and there will be a next time):
- Raise the pockets by about an inch.
- Make it in this black/white fabric that Mummy chose. It'll look totally different, I'm sure.
MAKE IT! The pattern is amazing!