Monday, August 4, 2014

Wiksten Tank photo dump

Here's a dump of photos of the Wiksten Tanks I've made.

#1. This is the first one I made. I sewed it without prewashing the fabric first. BIG MISTAKE! It became like a vegetable. Plus the neckline is too low :( I've still worn it a couple of times. Mostly to sleep.

wiksten tank

 #2. This is the one I made at The Workroom during the Wiksten Tank class. Made me want to ditch our Singer machine for a Bernina! Not happening any time soon though! The fabric is some quilting cotton covered in poppies, which I realize might be sort of inauspicious. I like it anyway.

wiksten tank


 #3. This is the one I made out of some adorable fabric covered in seals!


wiksten tank

wiksten tank

#4. And this again is the dress with the upside-down fish, taken somewhere within Forbidden City during our trip to Beijing.

wiksten tank


No comments:

Post a Comment